PROVIDE QUALITY AND AFFORDABLE EDUCATION
- Making debt-free college a reality and providing relief from crushing student debt.
- Support institutions and programs which assure the diversity of the student body, including historically black colleges and universities.
- Universal Preschool and resources and funding for schools in improvised areas
- Safeguard the rights and protections of all students by enforcing our nation’s civil rights laws and implementing regulations that prohibit discrimination and providing additional support to educators to prevent such discrimination.
- Expanding civics and social studies curricula including world history and its relationship to the advancement of civilization for the K-12 community, and all educators in ways that are constitutionally and academically sound.