What to do if you are currently social distancing somewhere that you don't usually live or work. 

You have to update your voter registration when you move to a new permanent residence or change your address. If you are temporarily in a different location because you’re a student away at college or are social distancing somewhere other than your permanent residence, request to vote absentee in the state where you are registered.

Contact your local Elections Office for more information.