RAISE INCOMES AND RESTORE ECONOMIC SECURITY FOR THE MIDDLE AND WORKING-CLASS FAMILIES
- Bridge the income gap with a fair and living wages including equal pay for equal work for all Americans.
- Minimum wage predicated on the increase in GNP (Gross National Product) for all Americans.
- Provide more workers with near record profit-sharing plans including higher pay and expanded benefits, and better labor-management relations.
- Protect Workers’ Fundamental Rights and oppose any efforts to erode workers’ earned benefits such as social security, unemployment insurance, retirement, and pension programs.
- Paid sick leave, overtime after an eight (8)-hour work day, and guaranteed paid vacation time.
- Paid family leave.
- Expanding access to affordable housing and homeownership.
- Protection against workplace discrimination for Muslims and those who are mistaken for Muslims.